Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Kickball Kind of Day

The campers started asking to play kickball yesterday so today we gave the people what they wanted and played the favorite Boquilla pastime.  I would say that in La Boquilla 90% of the time girls are playing sports, they are playing kickball.  The other 10% get split between soccer, softball, and volleyball.  Now I am not sure why this is, but kickball is most definitely considered a girls sport in La Boquilla or at least after one year I have never seen a group of boys playing the great American P.E. classic.  Needless to say the girls had a fantastic time out in the scorching sun.

Tomorrow will mark the end of the two week Little Lebowski Peri-Urban achievers camp.  These past two weeks have flown by and I couldn't be more excited to end the camp with the decathlon and the handing out of the certificates we have planned for tomorrow.          

Dance of the Day: The Cupid Shuffle
One of the girls from the younger group getting ready to bat

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog
    site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
    Also see my page :: ricambi nautici

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great camp, Michael! I wish I could have been there to see it firsthand. Congratulations

      Delete